Serve as the head of Forensic Investigations (FI) globally to achieve the set target of Business development annually. Responsible for creating, implementing, and leading key fraud risk management programs, Fraud investigations, Due Diligences and discreet background checks for clients spread across Asia and Middle east.
Cultivate excellent relationships with external business partners to ensure timely completion of projects maintaining highest standards of quality as well as keeping them positively engaged to strengthen the mutual trust and support. Act as a lead point-of-contact for Investigations projects.
Direct and oversee investigations, documentation, case management, reporting, and resolutions. Lead and manage cross-functional investigative personnel in the detection, investigation, and remediation of security incidents. Investigations may include financial fraud, business functional frauds, corruption, bribery, workplace violence, background screening, information losses, company policy violations, and other criminal or conduct-related acts.
Recruit, select, train and coach FI team who consistently reinforce excellence in operations increasing client’s trust in Netrika. Ensure appropriate staffing levels and scheduling to manage overhead costs while maintaining outstanding security and investigation services. Involved in business development and maintaining P/L of the company.
Plan and manage an annual budget and allocate resources (i.e., people and expense).
Minimum 12+ years of experience with a major corporation and law enforcement, intelligence or private sector security organization.
Demonstrated experience and exposure in the Risk Consulting industry.
Strong people management skills. Proven track record of building strong, functional teams.
Understanding how to manage, coach, lead and drive investigative professionals to operate at the highest levels.
Language skills - Fluent English, Hindi and any other regional language is bonus
- Experience within law enforcement and military services.
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills dealing effectively with all levels of management and across divisions, including the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Successful track record building consensus and influencing market leadership and stakeholders to develop business and achieve results in times that can be fast-paced, pressurized, and of high volume.
- Experienced and successfully navigating a highly matrixed environment with multiple clients and a diverse portfolio of businesses.
- Prior roles requiring good networking skills, collaboration with international, local, state, and federal law enforcement and other government agencies, as well as relationships with global vendors and consultants.
- Results-oriented with superior problem-solving skills and ability to effectively manage varied resources to complete a task/project.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Exceptional written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Master’s degree or equivalent strongly desired. Experience in business, business administration is a plus or an area of study relevant to this position.
- Certified Fraud Examiner from ACFE or equivalent certifications are preferred.
- Must complete and pass a background check
- Able to travel at a moment’s notice with a 30% average travel requirement