Scope of this Policy
Changes to this Policy
Information Collection on our Website
Netrika strives to limit its collection of personal information to that necessary for the offering and administration of our services. Our Site collects the following types of information when you visit:
- Personally identifying information; and,
- Non-personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifying information (PII) is information that can identify you, such as your name and address. It does not include anonymized, aggregate or statistical information. Based on your relationship with us, you may be asked to provide certain PII as described below. If certain information is requested but not mandatory, Netrika will identify which information is required.
- Online questions or requests. When you are requesting materials or information from Netrika, we may collect your name, job title, address, email address, phone number and other PII, as well as professional interests and the reasons why you are requesting the Netrika services or products.
- Job applicants. When you apply for employment with Netrika we will collect your name, email address, country of residence, physical address, cell phone number and any information you include in your resume which you upload through the Site.
- Client Portal Login. When you use the client log-in portal for background checks, drug testing, or electronic I-9 completion you will be sent to our vendors’ system and webpage where they will collect login information such as account, username and/or password in order to access your account and perform the requested services.
- Blog. When you subscribe to our blog we will collect your email address.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
When you visit our Website, we may collect and store general Internet data, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, device, date and time of access, which of our web pages you visited, the referring Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and how long you spend on each page. This information may be collected to assist us in making improvements to our Website and to administer our Website. We do not link this information to any PII. Netrika may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate these services (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, development). These third parties have limited access to your information and only to perform these services or tasks on our behalf.
Personally identifying information collected through our Site may be used to:
- To respond to your inquiries, process requests or otherwise correspond with you regarding employment, programs or services;
- Enroll you if you signed up to receive Netrika updates, free subscriptions or blog postings; and
- Provide you with marketing information about Netrika’s services and products.